Thursday, May 1, 2008

I loved white noise day so much!!! Everyone was so interested in other people's quotes!! They all really took time to interpret the material in different ways and look into it really deeply. It was a great final project because it allowed us to get out of the class room and we were able to be interactive with others in the process. My quote was " May the days be aimless. Let the seasons drift. Do not advance he action according to a plan (98). I love this quote because it really encaptures how a lot of people see life and live life. I personally think it's important to live every day as it comes and not have to plan everything.

1 comment:

skippy said...

Gabby, I was in your group and thought that your quote did a fabulous job of inciting a discussion with people. You received some great responses and it was interesting to see it contrast with mine which received no responses.
Thanks,
Charlie